Selected invited talks or posters
- International Genetic Epidemiology Society IGES 2020, invitation to speak at the special session on the genetic epidemiology of COVID-19 on 04 July 2020.
- Invited talk on "Preprocessing a QUBO for Quantum Annealing" at the D-Wave Users Meeting in Newport, RI, from 23-25 Sept 2019 funded by Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Invited talk on "Preprocessing a QUBO for Quantum Annealing" in the Information Science and Technology Seminar Speaker Series of Los Alamos National Laboratory, 04 June 2019.
- Invited talk on "Computational effort of multiple hypothesis testing" at the
Jerusalem Joint Statistical Event 2018 in Jerusalem, Israel, 20 Dec 2018.
- Invited talk of equal title in the Stat/Data/UQ Seminar Series of the Statistics Department of the University of Manchester, 20 Nov 2018.
- Invited talk on "Quadratic unconstrained binary optimisation and recent advances in quantum annealing" in the
CQIF Seminar Series of the Statistical Laboratory of the University of Cambridge, 08 Nov 2018.
- Talk on "Selected topics in Multiple Hypothesis Testing and Quantum Annealing" in the ASG Data Sciences Seminar of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 11 Sept 2018.
- Invited talk on "Recent Advances in Quantum Annealing and Outlook on its Potential in Statistics"
at the Isaac Newton Institute, University of Cambridge, 12 Apr 2018.
- Invited poster presentation at the
Salishan Conference on High-Speed Computing 2017
at the Salishan Lodge in Gleneden Beach, Oregon, USA from 24-27 Apr 2017 (fully funded).
- Invited talk for the contributed session High and infinite dimensional time series analysis
at ERCIM 2016 (CMStatistics) in Seville, Spain, from 09-11 Dec 2016.
- Invited talk at the Spotify headquarters in New York on "Monte Carlo based Multiple Testing", 20 Oct 2016.
- Lecture in the CCS-6 Statistical Sciences Seminar Series of Los Alamos National Laboratory on
"A Framework for Monte Carlo based Multiple Testing", 22 Sep 2016.