Dr Jonathan Kasstan, Lecturer in French and Linguistics (University of Westminster)
HOME | PUBLICATIONS | CONFERENCE PAPERS | PROJECTS | BLOG | AFLS 2014
Blogs, Op Eds, Press
- Elocution Lessons?
(Economist, August 2020)
- An English-speaking nation?
(Economist, June 2019)
- Stressing the accent
(Economist, December 2018)
- Sanitizing public health language: A response to the CDC language controversy
(PLOS Blogs, January 2018) [with Benjamin Kasstan, Meghann Gregg]
- Public health politicised: A response to the politics of CDC language and implications for global health, wellbeing and inequalities
(Samatosphere, January 2018) [with Benjamin Kasstan, Meghann Gregg]
- Wales plans to revitalise Welsh language with one million speakers by 2050
(The i, December 2017)
- What future for Francoprovençal?
(Swiss Info, October 2015)
- What’s in a name?
(The New Speakers Network, August 2015)
- ‘On n’aime pas quelqu’un qui parle notre patois mal’: Native speaker intolerance towards new speaker speech
(The New Speakers Network, July 2015)
- On ‘new speakers’ of regional or minority languages
(Association for French Language Studies, September 2014)
- PhDs and the REF
(Association for French Language Studies, August 2013)
Copyright © 2014-Present – Jonathan R. Kasstan