SEEMOD is the South and East of England Model Theory Network, which has meetings at UEA, in London, and in Oxford. It is supported by a Scheme 3 grant from the London Mathematical Society.
The co-ordinators are Jonathan Kirby and Charlotte Kestner.
- 17th May 2019, in Cambridge
- 28th February 2019, at Imperial
- 4th December 2018, in Oxford
- 12th June 2018, at UEA
- 13th December 2017, at Imperial College, London
- 1st March 2017, at Queen Mary University of London
- 5th and 6th July 2016, in Oxford
- 19th April 2016, at Queen Mary University of London
- 5th February 2016, at UEA