The Dedhramae Homepage
Right. This here is the Dedhramae Codex.
- Two points for anyone who can tell me what the bottom language and
alphabet (labelled Old Xoltek) actually is.
- Three points for anyone who can tell me what it says.
- Four points for anyone who can tell me the grammatical rules of
- Twenty points for anyone who can tell me the grammatical rules of
- A further three points for anyone who can tell me
- Bonus points are available for those who can state why Eltranika and
Dedhramae wouldn't work in real life.
- Minus fifty knowledge points for anyone who dares to tell me my
mistakes in writing Old Xoltek (not including the occasional missing letter
or word that I think hadn't been corrected before I scanned this in!).
Top text: Dedhramae. Centre text: Eltranika. Bottom text: Old Xoltek.
|M GRANT SCRIPSIT—CONFECTUM EST
SEXTO DECIMO IULIUS
1995||CHAMPOLLION EAT YER 'EART
© copyright Michael Grant 1995